Sunday, March 9, 2008

World's top Funiest Kodak Moments Caught in Pics and candids

World's top Funiest Kodak Moments Caught in Pics and candids

The phrase "Kodak Moment" comes mind, taking a great picture has more to do with the timing then the equipment

image


#1: Cheers


#2: I *Can* Fly.. I’m Superman I Tell You

#3: And I’m Supermum But I Still Don’t Like This

#4: Not This Time Big Guy

#5: Hello Mr. Chin, I’m Mr. Bat

#6: He’s Behind You!

#7: Hey Wise Guy…Next Time I’ll Open The Champagne…D’ya Hear?

#8: On Your Head Son

#9: The End Of The Road

#10: Lightening Works

#11: The Water’s Just Too Cold

#12: What’s Under Here Then?

#13: Stone Cold Mugger

#14: Three Points!

#15: Are They Looking?

#16: Which Way Is Up?

#17: Hmmm Hot Dogs… My Favorite

#18: The Saint

#19: Hey! It Wasn’t Me OK?!

#20: Whats His Problem?

#21: I Wonder If I Can Belly Skip?

#22: What Are You Talking About?.. There’s Nothing Down Here…

#23: I’m Not Coming Down Until You Put Your Leg Down

#24: The Grounds Too Hot Sir!

#25: I Said Turn Left!!

#26: Hug A Tree

#27: This Is Gonna Hurt

#28: Hmmm, Did I Forget To Turn The Cooker Off This Morning?

#29: No, No. No… You Can’t Fly…Now Again…This Time With Feeling!!

#30: Show Off

#31: Scorched

#32: Ouch, Ouch, Ouch

#33: What A Rip Curl Dude

#34: Junior Blow Chunks

#35: Eh?…You Talking To Me?

#36: Faster Than A Speeding Bullet

#37: Mum…Told You I’d Get On TV!

#38: Oophff!

#39: Happy Days

#40: I Think Thats Mine

#41: Look Everyone Now Im A Condor!…Hmmm, Where Am I Going To Land?

#42: Don’t Just Sit There…Help Me! I’m Stuck!!

#43: Ooh, ohh…Will It Hurt?!

#44: Hey Big Guy…This Camera Has A Zoom Lens!

#45: I Think You’ll Find This Is My Puddle…Get Out!…

#46: Zombie Boy Enjoying A Family Day Out To The Park

#47: What Do You Mean There’s a Storm Coming?

0 comments: